Notice to California Consumers Pursuant to
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Resurgence Legal Group, P.C.: Privacy at a Glance
What types of information does Resurgence collect?
- Information that you provide (g., name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, account number(s), financial information), whether submitted by mail, telephone, fax or electronically.
- Information about you (g., name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, account number(s), financial information) that is provided to us by others acting on your behalf (such as – your spouse, power of attorney, attorney, or other representative).
- Information about you (g., name, social security number, address, phone number, information from credit applications, original creditor’s account number, balance of account at the time of sale, last payment date, correspondence or call recordings with you, credit information) that we receive from others (e.g., clients, account portfolio owners, collections and legal service providers, letter vendors, bankruptcy and probate providers, credit reporting bureaus).
- Your interactions with our website (g., IP address, geolocation data, website usage)
How does Resurgence use your information?
- In connection with our debt servicing and portfolio management services
- To communicate with you and manage your account
- To monitor, measure and improve our services, as well as our website
- To promote safety and security
- To operate our website
How does Resurgence share your information?
- As you direct or authorize
- With our affiliates and service providers
- With regulators and law enforcement
Click Here or visit us online, at https://resurgencelegal.comprivacy.
- Contact us to request a copy:
Resurgence Legal Group, PC
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
3000 Lakeside Drive, Suite 309-S
Bannockburn, IL 60015